Heath Evans(?) Says Chip Kelly Could be Worst NFL Coach Ever

Kyle Scott —  January 16, 2013 — 32 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.54.21 PM
Heath Evans is basing his whole theory on Stanford beating Oregon that one time:

Now that the Philadelphia Eagles have reeled in perhaps the biggest fish on the coaching market, I am going on the record calling Chip Kelly one of the worst hires in pro football history.

Yes, worse than Steve Spurrier, the old ball coach who is one of college football's top offensive minds ever but who failed miserably in the NFL, going 12-20 in two seasons with the Washington Redskins (2002-03). Kelly, too, is a dynamic college head coach, but what he's about to bring to the NFL simply won't work. Here are three reasons why.

Those reasons: 1) you can't recruit in the NFL, 2) that time Oregon lost to Stanford and their pro-style defense, 3) he's going to get his quarterback injured.

What a fucking blowhard.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

32 responses to Heath Evans(?) Says Chip Kelly Could be Worst NFL Coach Ever

1. Pissed Off Eagles Fan January 16, 2013 at 4:00 pm

He’s right. Stop drinking the Eagles Kool-Aid!

2. Yeah, except for the fact that he’s right

3. Give the guy a shot. It’s not Andy Reid and it will give that excitement back that Reid took from the Eagles fans years ago

4. Based on the suit he’s wearing in that photo, I already know he has more swag than anyone in Philadelphia.

5. Here is my “3″
    1) Who is Heath Evans?
    2) Heath Evans…..again who is he?
    3) Evans, Heath ….yeah still don’t know him or any credible sources backing up ANYTHING he is talking about.
    I swear anyone can get on TV these days….

6. Daniel Griffoni January 16, 2013 at 4:36 pm

I’d like to “Lick his Heathe bar” if you know what i mean….

7. Candy from the Oak January 16, 2013 at 4:44 pm

@ Jennifer, you a fan of anal?

8. He also went on WIP saying Pete Carrol handled all the defense in Seattle and Gus Bradley was a bad pick too. Who did this asshole want then???

9. He’s a blowhard for having an opinion? Seriously? What does that make you?

10. I hope chip Kelly fucking dies. I hope he fingers RHEA HUGHES in her bulbous enflamed penis hole and she ejaculates acid inside his mouth, leavin him lifeless and his children fatherless. He’s the worst coach in NCAA history. Leave it to those godless pagan Jewish pieces of filth Lurie and Roseman to hire a coach with 0 nfl wins. I’d have rather had that ape Lovie smith for a coach than this scrotal wart. This team goes 0-16 next year, mark my fcking words. After that, I’m going to rituastically dismember and consume DIARRHEA HORSECUNT HUGHS and throw it up inside chip Kelly’s wife’s gnarly infected cunt. Then I’m gonna fuck his mom.

11. he looks like a slight turd dribbled out of hit butt while he was talking

12. fuck you cataldi you fucking bitch

13. Angelo, he has no wife and no children. Get your facts right before you post your stupidness

14. I bet Kykle Scott fondles Hugh Evans balls with his fingers pushed through his own scrotal pouch, stretching it like a glove so he can scrotally touch evans sac.

15. Mmmm thanks Kylie, I love being fed, you smelly worthless cum guzzling cunt.

16. mother fuck that assclown dirty greaseball dego cataldi

17. the fucking language on this site is brutal.

18. The fat dude who dances at flyers games January 16, 2013 at 5:59 pm

How bout that teo

19. Candy from the Oak January 16, 2013 at 6:06 pm

can’t trust a Hawaiian, they rank ahead of Mexicans, but way behind of blacks in lying… look at shane cheating on his wife with bartenders from NJ

20. Whoops

21. Te’o has to be a fag

22. Rhea Hughes starfish January 16, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I love Angelo!

23. Nothing on te’o??? SMH

24. Teo odds just went up in the suicide pool

25. Rhea Hughes’ Veal Cutlets January 16, 2013 at 10:02 pm

I am Manti Teo’s dead girlfriend.

26. You do not want to be on Angelo’s bad side. He one sick mutha fucka.

27. I’m not drinking the Eagles’ Kool-Aid, but I seriously doubt anyone could be worse than Bobby Petrino or Steve Spurrier. And clearly this Evans fellow never saw Rich Kotite at work either, so his opinion is null and void.

28. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But really, saying someone is the worst hire in the history of the sport is a bit over the top. I mean the guy hasn’t even put his staff together yet. Hasn’t drawn up a play. Coached a practice or anything. So lets pull the reigns back on that Heath. Secondly, his first reason as to why he thinks this is the worst head coaching hire is probably one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. “You can’t recruit in the NFL.” No shit. You draft YOUR guys and SIGN the guys you want. It’s actually a hell of easier getting the guys you want when you can through buckets of money at them. I’m not a huge fan of the hiring but I don’t hate it either. Chip may crash and burn in the NFL or he may be ok, only time will tell.

29. you all that agreed with him = Morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah