Jonathan Pettibone and Kacie McDonnell, and Other Photos from Chase Utley’s All-Star Animals Casino Night

Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 8.37.47 AM

Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 9.35.44 AM

Jonathan Pettibone is having a really good spring. He’s 3-0 with a 3.41 ERA and, last night, took FOX’s (and Villanova’s!) Kacie McDonnell to Chase Utley’s All-Star Animals Casino Night. Welcome to the Bigs, Jon. I’ll refrain from making a “Pethisbone at the animals event” double entendre joke here.

Meanwhile, here a few other pics from the event. I’m usually there to take some of my own, but was busy making fun of LeSean McCoy on The Great Sports Debate (THURSDAYS AT 7 ON THE COMCAST NETWORK!). And let’s just leave Cole alone about smiling after getting shellacked by the Indians. Just take a look to his left, nod your head and say, “Oh, OK– I get it, Cole. Smile away.”

Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 9.27.42 AM

Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 9.28.30 AM

Photos courtesy Tony Romeo, My PHL 17

You can see the rest over at on My PHL 17.

1. Port Richmond

May 16, 2013 at 9:49 am

Pettibone’s fingers will be available for sniffing from 2-4pm in the clubhouse

2. 3 Finger Lenny

May 16, 2013 at 9:51 am

No doubt petibone sucked on that attention whore’s nice fake cans. Maybe ate her asshole too

3. 3 Finger Lenny

May 16, 2013 at 9:54 am

1) Cole has no right to show his face last night after the shit season he’s having. Stealing $
    2) I would love to finger mrs utley with my dick

4. kacie mcdonnell or nicole brewer? fuck it, cant i have both?

5. What the hell is Nix wearing?

Mrs. Utley is starting to look like Megan Fox.

6. Why does Pettiebone look like he alreay blew his load?

7. Randy Jackson

May 16, 2013 at 10:22 am

Christian Ponder use to finger her butt, I think Pettiboner is a downgrade for her. Either way, Good for you Johnnie Boy!

8. Jen is looking fine. Chase has got that toothless grandpa smile going on.

9. nothing on will smith at bulls/heat wearing a sixers hat????? or Craig sager photo bombing him???

10. Allrightythen

May 16, 2013 at 10:41 am

Was Micheal Vick invited?

11. Port Richmond

May 16, 2013 at 10:46 am

Cole Hamels going for the Gordon Gekko look here

12. Candy from the Oak

May 16, 2013 at 11:07 am

Can’t wait for her John Bolaris meltdown,

13. Rube is such a smug bastid…

14. Candy from the Oak

May 16, 2013 at 11:08 am

Kyle, just think of all the press you would get from the crossingbroad golf outing

• Kyle Scott

May 16, 2013 at 11:52 am

It’s too late in the season now, if we did one, it would have to be in the fall. What sort of expenses are we talking here? Will you be in my foursome with FACE and Christine’s Lurie’s tit (left one)?

15. The Timmy Chang Era

May 16, 2013 at 11:40 am

Who took Sue Serio!?

16. Rock Hard Harry

May 16, 2013 at 11:46 am

I would suck JPs dick just for a chance to smell one of Kacie’s farts

17. CrosselloPhils

May 16, 2013 at 11:51 am

Rube is Fat and makes shitty deals.

18. Candy from the Oak

May 16, 2013 at 11:57 am

Kyle, at this time I don’t know my foursome, all expenses will and should be covered by drinkers. A lot people are still hurt from the non Christmas party. Make it right Kyle make it right

19. I’d love to panty raid Kacie McDonnell’s unwashed panties

20. Where’s EDP445 when you need him?

21. Jees, Cole! Make these fans happy and just fall on your sword and end it all. You can’t have a life when you’re not pitching up to standards. Blame the Phillies for Cole’s contract. They offered it, he signed it. He thought he was being traded. Let’s just run him out of town and be done with it!

22. Montell Williams

May 16, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Utley looks like he’s 50 in that photo.

23. Guess she really likes chasing those jerseys

24. Ah, she has followed so many athletes. Nice to see she’s been onto him since the minors. It’s the way to go. Get someone young and naive enough to think she isn’t a cleat-chaser — because then it makes her seem like she’s less into the money, yet, as a prospect she knows it’s *possssssible* he may make it to the big club. And it only helps her promote her instagram and twitter selfies she loves so much. She knows how to play the game well. Most women who only are attracted to athletes know this.

25. Yo, Hedi Hamels is CR-A-ZY bitches!!! For real, she nuts.

26. Christian Ponder is set to release his first single its called “I hit it first”