Kyle Scott —  July 17, 2012 — 21 Comments

How bout ‘dem Cowboys?!

Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant turned himself into police yesterday after allegedly hitting his mother in the face and “grabbing her by the shirt so hard that he ripped her bra” on Saturday.

Per TMZ

Once cops arrived to the scene, Dez's mom Angela told cops she had gotten into an argument with Dez and demanded that he leave the home … and that's when Dez got physical.

On the 911 call, Angela says, "My son has assaulted me. He's here now. he won't go home. I keep telling him to go, he won't go." You can clearly hear an argument in the background as Angela says, "I can't let him keep doing me like this. I'm gonna put an end to it today."

According to the documents, cops returned to Angela's home 2 days later and she complained of pain in her wrists, hands and arms .. and said her chest was sore from Dez pushing her.

You can listen to the 911 call, obtained by TMZ, here:

Bryant was charged with assault– family violence, which is a Class A misdemeanor. No word from Czar Roger Goodell. Yet.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

21 responses to Cowboys Receiver Dez Bryant Hit His Mom in the Face and Ripped Her Bra This Weekend, Allegedly

1. Grimy Little Pimp

2. Tall Goofy Dude- The Avalon A Lister July 17, 2012 at 12:36 pm

My homie Trent Cole would never do something like that. Pos Canadian

3. Dez has so many problems.

4. reminds me of another #88 from the Dallas Cowboys. what was that guy’s name again, that guy who put scissors to the neck of his teammate ;)

5. Candy from the Oak July 17, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I’m your his mom is only 3yrs older then him

6. Wheels eats pussy July 17, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I heard his mom sucks a mean cock

7. Candy from the Oak July 17, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Trent Cole won’t fuck her

8. Chance- VP of the GnA Falcons July 17, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I heard dez beat the shit out of his teenage mom because she drank his juice

9. It’s funny when Eagles fans talk shit about teams with players who break the law

10. @Candy- Trent cole only fucks white Avalon
    A listers yo

11. Sports Reporting!

12. Sometimes you gotta smack an ex-ho

13. Stop WIC

14. She’s a handsome woman.

15. I love seeing “Delco’s Finest” spew their shit on here. Thanks for the entertainment, Kyle.
    On a serious note on ways to make humanity better… If a person calls 911 accusing another person of assult and continues to scream back at the accused while on the phone, all help en route to the house should be turned around and the dispatcher should have the power to let the people involved sorth things out themselves.

16. Liberia Summer Vacations July 17, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Thanks for this article, I almost forgot to thank God today for not making me black.

17. LOL @liberia

18. One Crazy Summer- the 80′s movie starring fat John Candy July 17, 2012 at 11:16 pm

She looks like a crack whore. Ewwwwwwww

19. Furthermore it is serious strength causes it to be suitable for extreme actual activities.Once you acquire goalkeeper t-shirts , consider the indicate and look if it is manufactured from these two material. You will be better off going with greater bargain should you.

20. ummm…his license plate is BAILME…I think that says it all

21. Where did you get the photo from? The metadata says “Screen Screen Shot 2012-07-17 at 12.29.13 PM” Did you by chance get it from my site and just crop out the copyright watermark at the bottom?
    ( http://www.brandonwade.com/blog/2010/7/26/dez-bryant-portraits-before-he-was-drafted-by-the-dallas-cow.html )